Monday, August 18, 2008

Email Marketing - 2 Ways to Make Money With Email Marketing

By Sean Mize

Email Marketing is one of my favorite ways to make money online – in fact in a lot of ways, it is the only way I make money online. Sure, people buy things from my sales pages, but they get to my sales pages via my email marketing.

I use article marketing to drive qualified traffic to my web site, then I use squeeze pages to drive the traffic to my email marketing campaign. Next, I use my email marketing campaign to drive traffic to my sales pages – on a regular basis, day in and day out, I can drive traffic to my sales pages.

Do I want an extra 1000 visitors today? I simply mail an email or two. That’s it. With email marketing I can literally dial up my visitor count.

But to do that, you have to first build the email list. And that takes time to do – but you really have to do it (in email marketing we call that list building).

So what are the 2 ways to make money with email marketing?

1) Drive traffic to your sales pages.

2) Drive traffic to affiliate pages

You see, in making money with email marketing, the biggest thing is driving traffic. Sure, I have to have a great product, or I have to have an affiliation with a great affiliate company, but I have to drive traffic to my pages – and email marketing is the fuel that does that for me.

Do you want to discover the secret to generating over $180,356 per year online?

Download this: How to Make 6 Figures Online

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean Mize is an internet marketing strategist who teaches internet marketers how to increase their income by creating high ticket classes and coaching programs.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_Mize

4 comments:

Rolv E. Heggenhougen said...

Organizations have websites
Employees send emails

WrapMail, without installing anything on any desktop or cell phone facilitates

Every email becomes a showpiece for the organization
Every employee becomes a marketer

No other marketing or advertising medium is as targeted as an email between people that know each other (as opposed to mass emails). These emails are always read and typically kept.
WrapMail turns your everyday email into a branding and research tool (yes, the system reports who is clicking on what and when) for your business at a cost of $5 per user per month.

aldrin james said...

Making money with email marketing is a great idea and I believe that this post is one of the proofs. Those 2 ways are very effective and I have been using it for over a year now.

email marketing program

Citywise Directory said...

Almost half of American Internet users check or send email on a typical day, with email blasts that are delivered between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. outperforming those sent at other times in open and click rates. Always use your own opt-in Email address List or buy from trusted source to get high response.

blackhatter said...

email marketing is one of the most important facts in Internet marketing and to start email marketing you need to start building your list thank you very much about the post it was very informative
and for more informations about list building visit List Building Bulletin.